This company is a huge scam.Using them was the worst decision of our lives.

My wife and I recently used Hercules moving systems to move to Hawaii. Our quoted price increased by $3,000. when the truck was loaded. I found out later that this over charge on cubic footage of material was completely false.

Our belongings sat around unnecessarily in port for almost two months. When they finally arrived the faulty shipping container had let water in for the entire time. Needless to say many of our things had been ruined. When the delivery truck arrived I had to comfort my crying wife as all of her grandmothers broken china was offloaded.

There has been no accountability or honesty at any point in dealing with this company.I wouldn't wish them upon anyone

This reviewer shared experience about "all the above listed issues" and wants this business to "not allow them to operate" as the author lost $4000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hercules Moving Systems and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hercules moving systems moving service at Hercules Moving Systems was worst decision of my life Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hercules Moving Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Hercules Moving Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hercules Moving Systems?

Comments