SCAM SCAM SCAM

The only thing they got right was making my move MORE STRESSFUL.

The worst experience of my life. There initial quote changed as soon as the movers arrived.

I called dispatch to review the NEW charges and the "management" threatened to dump my stuff on the ground and keep it moving to the next job. Not only did they just flat out lie for there bid, but they milked me for more and more money every hour threatening to leave. I paid double what I was originally quoted and I still have to hire someone else to complete my move. I am totally underwhelmed with the company.

I would love to meet who ever is "management" at Hercules moving company in Pikesville MD. Moving is already stressful they did nothing but make it worse. The movers arrived about a hour and a half late. Changed the price.

And after three hours the crew began to claim management request me to pay now or the move was over.

i called the police and finally got a signed copy of a contract.... SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of hercules moving service. Hercules Moving Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hercules moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hercules Moving Systems.

Comments