Take my advice and stay clear of this company!I went through *** trying to keep them honoring the "Binding Quote" that they say they guarantee!
They tried to say I had more than I was quoted, they tried to charge a higher delivery because their 54' truck wouldn't fit in the apartment complex. They tried to deliver my furniture a week before my contracted date, which I didn't have my new place until when I told them! In the end they broke my dishes which were all labeled "Fragile" and in dish pac style boxes. They put a big dent across my Stainless Steel BBQ, bent in a 4-drawer file cabinet like a squeezed pop can.
Damaged my entertainment center, tool boxes, bedroom dresser, along with other living room furniture. They claim they are not responsible for damage in boxes that they don't pack. They're insurance provider (Anthem) says that any pressed wood furniture is not covered. But they are ignoring the pictures provided that show split solid wood, with grain!!
Thomasville bedroom set is my loss! I've been waiting on a settlement since January and they still have not responded to my requests!
Dot#1685249 Funny how many complaints sound just like mine, but someone like a company worker slips in a nice one on occasion- which is totally out of pattern.BBB rates them as "F".
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "After receiving my goods, I found that they had TAPED my antique wood bureau after prying off peices, tore my temperpedic mattress and box springs, lost my business clothes, broke..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus..."