Hercules Moving Systems - Their insurance carrier is worse than their carriers
After receiving my goods, I found that they had TAPED my antique wood bureau after prying off peices, tore my temperpedic mattress and box springs, lost my business clothes, broke my dryer and other items, I was told to file a claim with their insurance carrier. What a joke that was, after waiting for 4 months I get an offer of about $200 for the damages on behalf of Hercules.
No lie people, take the advice and go with Atlas or another BBB 4star rating company
They really need to be investigated as these are the movers 48hours warns you about.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."