Hercules Moving Systems - Their insurance carrier is worse than their carriers
After receiving my goods, I found that they had TAPED my antique wood bureau after prying off peices, tore my temperpedic mattress and box springs, lost my business clothes, broke my dryer and other items, I was told to file a claim with their insurance carrier. What a joke that was, after waiting for 4 months I get an offer of about $200 for the damages on behalf of Hercules.
No lie people, take the advice and go with Atlas or another BBB 4star rating company
They really need to be investigated as these are the movers 48hours warns you about.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."